Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

I am creating a pair custom eyelid made of ABS plastic. Here is a pic of an unfinished item. I still have to sand the edge and paint them. Can you guys tell me how u feel about it? REMEMBER, the pic shows the unfinish item, the edge will be smoother and will match my car's colour. Thanks guys and gals. I'm open to any comment that can improve the quality or so.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
u might wanna show a pic of the whole front end .. ~

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
yes more pics please

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
it's ok...... not too bad, not too great...

IT made the car look like it wants to sleep....hahaha~

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andynolife said:
u might wanna show a pic of the whole front end .. ~
i will sand the edges probably tomorrow. And i will take more pics.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Benz_05TSX said:
it's ok...... not too bad, not too great...

IT made the car look like it wants to sleep....hahaha~
hahaha nice one. Well, I followed the design of this eyelid. Maybe i like a sleepy TSX

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
loxl,
Thats the Kensyle Body kit w/ that grill, TSXonDubs has it if u want to do a search for his car... only comes as the entire front bumper, you cant just get the grill

·
9,175 Posts
Are you sure the Black TSX is Kenstyle???

That looks like a lip.....and I am pretty sure it ain't Kenstyle......Kenstyle is more rounded...... I am actually interested in that lip kit~

·
9,175 Posts
O ya DOndon..... that NBP TSX......its eyelids looks like its wider in front, then slowly slims down towards the end~

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
it's an Accord CM3 Wagon with Pond eye lid/grill
on a JDM aftter market lip kit .. donno how to said it in English
but the brand is sthing like Scratch Vogue after translation ..

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
hmm, true, however, I didnt think you can get that grill w/ out the entire Kenstyle Front bumper

·
Registered
109 Posts
The grill looks great. If the slats were chrome and the frame was the body color....yummy!

As for the eye lid, not bad. It lacks a certain...umpth. Look at the BMW. On a black car the eye lids are clear and built into the light cover? Anyway it looks great. Just the right curves to give it that look! I'm thinking maybe instead of the body color, make them chrome?

·
Registered
149 Posts
CSpaR said:
The grill looks great. If the slats were chrome and the frame was the body color....yummy!

As for the eye lid, not bad. It lacks a certain...umpth. Look at the BMW. On a black car the eye lids are clear and built into the light cover? Anyway it looks great. Just the right curves to give it that look! I'm thinking maybe instead of the body color, make them chrome?

Chrome would definitely be a new type of eyelid. Can't say it would look good though.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
yup, andy is rite...itz an Accord wagon...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
loxllxol said:
That looks good with the Pond Grill! Are you custom making this or somethin?
yupyup.....

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Those eyelids look good, i love the ones on the black tsx, if you could produce those for a reasonable price i would look into getting a set.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BlackTSX said:
Those eyelids look good, i love the ones on the black tsx, if you could produce those for a reasonable price i would look into getting a set.
That was just my first trial. After i sand the edges and fix some areas, i believe it will look really similar to the black one.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Well keep me informed i would love a set, if they had that "curved/angeled" look to em and were afoordable.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BlackTSX said:
Well keep me informed i would love a set, if they had that "curved/angeled" look to em and were afoordable.
of coz they r curved and angled.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts