Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes yes, I know I dont have my tsx anymore, but I was wondering if any of you know somebody who can do a little custom fiberglass work for my new FX35.... if you do let me know :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
If I was still in college I might be able to help... mmmm....free waterjet to use... :D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.... grr... im going to hold off on it anyways... i have terrible luck with cars... the fx is having problem after problem, and its only been a month! I am about to take the car back in for the sunroof leaking for the THIRD time.... I am trying to find somebody who can help me with the lemon law, I think that the sunroof leaking is grounds for calling the car a lemon... in michigan after the 3rd repair, if it occurs again I must send a letter to infiniti saying that I will file under the lemon law...then they have 5 days to fix it from the day i deliver it back to the dealer...and if it happens again.. LEMON... my stupid luck with cars :-\

if it ends up being a lemon, 05 tsx or 05tl here i come... :-D screw all wheel drive... i want my sporty ride back... any chance 05tsx will have xm and bluetooth built in?

thanks guys :)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Oh man, I am very sorry to hear about that VP :(
I know how it feels. I went through the same thing with my 04 TL. To qualify for the lemon law, you have to have the car back to the dealer for repair 3-4 times depending on the problem.
This site might help : http://www.lemonlawamerica.com

Best of luck, and please let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you think I should contact a lawyer? It will be in for the 3rd time tomorrow... hmm?

thanks Joker :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I was going to do that... do you or does anybody else happen to know for the BBB Auto complaint line..for the arbritation - do I have to qualify under the states lemon law to use the BBB arbritration? the state requires the repair to be done 4 times, and then if it still occurs then its a lemon... but the bbb abritation is supported by infiniti and they dont specify if i must wait for the 4th repair or not.... :-\ just curious to get an answer tonight... and not have to stay up all night wondering about it... hmm?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Each case is unique, and they handle them as such. Best bet is to call them tomorrow to get the answers to your question's.
Joker - who wishes he could be of more help

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Joker :-D and lets hope there is an NHL this season.. (i know kind of random but i see gretzky everything u say something :-D)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
I am really keeping my fingers crossed that there will be an upcoming NHL season. I have been following the CBA talks, and they (NHL/NHLPA) are still very far apart :(
Joker - who has not given up :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Wow Vik...maybe it's the dealership you get/service your cars at? ;)
J/k... hope all goes well for you!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol... u know whats sad about this? i gave them one more chance than the lemon law requires in michigan...they have tried 5 times for the issue..and it started raining about 30 min ago... i sat in my car and watched the water come right in....

so i filed a complaint with the BBB... i can only hope that infiniti will settle it now..out of court... granted i wont buy a tsx again, but the tl would be my choice... tsx if they refined the interior to be more like the tl (which of course they wont do), if the tsx had xm built in, and also bluetooth it would be almost perfect....

Joker keep me updated :-D i havnt been following the CBA, I can only hope there is a season, i would be sad without my red wings... more like dead wings.. but hopefully they can do something big and win again :-D forget hasek..grr hasek...

and tsx r us... grr u :p lol... i have bad luck with cars all together... im hoping infiniti takes care of this issue now... quickly... and then back to acura... if its taken care if within a month (i doubt it will be...sadly) 05' anthracite (gray) tl with a-spec :-D... i already found a few things i wish the tl would have...fold down seats, auto on/off headlights, and intelligent key... of course the traffic on navi screen... :-D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
vp911 said:
Joker keep me updated :-D i havnt been following the CBA
Will do :thumbsup:
Please keep us updated as to what happens with your case as well.
Best of luck!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks joker :) oh btw...did you have to go to court to settle your case with the tl? and how long did it take to resolve?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
vp911 said:
thanks joker :) oh btw...did you have to go to court to settle your case with the tl? and how long did it take to resolve?
No.. Once Acura saw that I was serious, they bought the TL back from me, and gave me my TSX at factory invoice.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmm... how did you let them know u were serious? for the lemon law here i was requried to send them a last chance letter...which i did... and they havnt said anything to me... not exactly sure how to show infiniti that im serious... lol...

just wondering, what was factory invoice on the tsx? this is diff from the dealer invoice right? i always wanted to know what they make on these cars... lol

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
vp911 said:
hmm... how did you let them know u were serious?
I went to the General Manager, and told him I was filing.. We sat down for 8 hours, and worked a deal.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hmm...so should I go back to my dealer?... or just wait for infiniti corporate to contact me? or go through the bbb?

thanks joker... ur a huge help :-D

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh and yes... if i go through the BBB its an arbritrator.. and then if they dont side with me i would have to go to court

1 - 20 of 32 Posts