Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a while I had a rear under tray that made the underbody nice a flat but after seeing Real Time Racing's TLX diffuser it inspired me to make a new one. Made from 1/8' thick Alumalite. Bolted all the the frame, only down side was loosing two hangers on the exhaust, but I will eventually drill through and run thick elastics to prevent and accident. Let me know your thoughts!

·
Registered
366 Posts
The diffuser looks pretty good! I'm guessing you haven't done any before and after testing with it on?

BTW, whats your setup. I glimpsed at a few of your Youtube videos.

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The diffuser looks pretty good! I'm guessing you haven't done any before and after testing with it on?

BTW, whats your setup. I glimpsed at a few of your Youtube videos.
Which set up, Suspension, Engine, wheel? lol or all

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah all three if you don't mind.
Far and few track their TSX which always drawls in my attention to those who do.
Something I plan on doing eventually.
Video on my Engine set up.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice video!

Your setup makes good power, how many pounds of boost are you running?

Are you still running the stock gear ratios? It seems like you are still running the stock ratios, I saw another video of yours doing a few street pulls.

I'm debating on going the all motor route with a short geared transmission and some weight reduction. I'm just not sure the supercharger route makes much sense for the amount of power gained versus cost. Thats why I'm curious how much boost your running. :wink2:

Also thats pretty damn awesome your making that power with 200k on the clock!

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes stock gear ratios are the same, those street pulls were a while ago. The car is much lighter now than it was then. Also all motor is good, but I find that the numbers might be there for HP but not for Torque. And SC runs fixed boost, depending on the day usually around 8-9 psi :) but ya 200k +KM, hopefully do the pistons and rods in the next coming years.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice video!

Your setup makes good power, how many pounds of boost are you running?

Are you still running the stock gear ratios? It seems like you are still running the stock ratios, I saw another video of yours doing a few street pulls.

I'm debating on going the all motor route with a short geared transmission and some weight reduction. I'm just not sure the supercharger route makes much sense for the amount of power gained versus cost. Thats why I'm curious how much boost your running. :wink2:

Also thats pretty damn awesome your making that power with 200k on the clock!
record horse place with m62 sc is 349 ish.
that with imt aftercooler, 295 pulley. i am building my motor and slapping a tvs1320 on that bitch lol

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
record horse place with m62 sc is 349 ish.
that with imt aftercooler, 295 pulley. i am building my motor and slapping a tvs1320 on that bitch lol
i've been considering the TVS 1900

·
@fsocietytsx
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love your willingness to make your own part here!
Thanks a lot. I've also done a trunk brace bar and front brace bar. I think i will do a rear shock tower bar next!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts