Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, gonna be runnin a 17 x 10.5. 17s are small for our car already and the way im gonna sit the car its gonna be kissing the ground nearly. i wanna order a set of BC.s obviously w a custom rate of 16kg Front, 14kg rear. i really want VERY little movement in the suspension seeing as ive subs in the trunk as well as other little shit i may carry around. does this sound like itll be too much or no?? input plz.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I run the default 5K/10K and scrape frame occasionally, 17x7. No issues with suspension movement. But, fitting 10.5s is a different story.

·
Registered
134 Posts
@tpFLUSH : PM sent :)

@aNgRyAgEnT: Haha I was prepared! But at the moment wheels are sold, new setup in preparation. Stepped in the 18's & a bit less aggressive: 8.5/10. Police officers out here are pretty annoying...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Not really much knowledgeable on spring rates and/or sorry to thread jack. But since its on topic I think, I'll ask. If you just wanted no wheel gap on tl type s wheels ( 17x8 235 45 R17) which spring rates and what damp setting to be at oem ride quality? Thanks and sorry if any offense in advance.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Used to run 17x10.5 all around but now I have 18x10.5 +19 all around on 18k/16k rates. As long as you don't make it full stiff, the ride is very comfortable. You should probably never put coilovers on full stiff because it becomes extremely harsh. For me 18k/16k isn't too extreme but having the J's Racing extended ball joints might help with my ride quality a bit too. I'm sure you'll love 16k/14k

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.