Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Yankee Killer
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a '05 TSX with 6MT and navigation in the Maryland/D.C. area. If anyone has had any experience dealing with a dealership in this area or has purchased a TSX from a dealership in this area and can let me know what they paid, I'd appreciate it.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
I purchased my car from Rosenthal Acura in Gaithersburg MD. They were pretty good to deal with. The purchase was two years ago, i think i paid 26990, or something close to that. They are a decent dealer, thier svc dept isnt the quickest. Not sure if that helps, but i hope that helps.

·
Yankee Killer
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that helps... I talked to them today and will be meeting with them in a week or so.

G

·
I dont have a TSX but I know that Pohanka Acrua in Chantilly is helpful. I got my RSX from them and they were able to give me the cheapest price by 1k. You should also try Karen Radley in Woodbridge. They really care about their customer service there. I would stay away from Karen Radley in Baileys Xroads though

·
Run Reggie Run!
25 Posts
Rosenthal in Gaithersburg is very good....
just got my 6mt nav there, 06
-shahul

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
Rosenthal Acura is the place to be.

Got my 06 CGP TSX AT w/NAVI there last February

·
Registered
827 Posts
I highly recommend Chevy Chase and Rosenthal. Pohanka seemed to be good too even though I never went there.

Definitely stay away from RADLEY ACURA, not karen radley, but RADLEY ACURA. The Internet Manager there (RICHARD SLATER) tried to sell me an 06 TSX for the same price as a 07 TSX at other dealerships. His bottom-line LOWEST quote was $600 higher than my first quote from Rosenthal and Pohanka for an 06 model. I ended up getting an 07 model from Chevy Chase Acura for $200 more than this guys best offer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts