Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
we will grow, we are the only tsx site with a Regional section as of now so we should grow. Ones people start to buy the car they will come to discuss it here!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
mikey said:
I must be the only one in Calgary
Welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you like it here feel free to join our discussions :D

G

·
I just purchased the tsx yesterday first one in in Calgary what a great car it gets a lot of looks from people thanks acura

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
mikey said:
I just purchased the tsx yesterday first one in in Calgary what a great car it gets a lot of looks from people thanks acura
Welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrads :D on your new car post some pics for us and the color you have .

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Re: Discount on TSX

Magicking said:
I come from Calgary, how's everyone. Anyone here bought TSX yet? What does the discount rate you guys get? I read a news group in ******************* that someone got at least $1000 less MSRP in Alberta.
welcome to the site feel free to join our other discussions :D

·
GT40 enthusiast
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice to see new faces, but still no NFLDer's!!! Ah well, there will be in a while once I start talking to peple around here!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Colour choices

How can Acura Canada do this to us? We get half as many colour choices as US. Why? Why would it be harder for Acura to make the same colours available in Canada?

And tell me, what possible reason could justify Black exterior with no black interior option... this is rediculous. You're telling me I have to get the ugly non-sporty parchment gold interior if I want a black TSX? Are you kidding?...

Sometimes I think Acura does these things just to piss people off. What other explanation can there be.

:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discount?

Just bought one, getting deliver in a week or 2. Bought silver with the black interior... (drool drool). The dealer included optional tint, chip guard and lock nuts for the wheels - wouldn't budge on the price or finance rate. $700 in options is pretty fair I guess considering the demand for the car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats buddy. I'm jealeous of your black interior. I picked up my TSX, black/beige a while ago. I'm getting used to the wood... but still the aluminum strip rules. :cool:

Can I give you an advice. When you pick up your car note the km on the odo, the first thing you do. Mine had only 1.8km on it and I've been going thru hell with the dealer (Camco) since then. If it has less than 10km, that means the dealer hasn't done their PDI service properly. You should demand your $900 back.

Just a friendly advice. Have fun....
:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks, I'll check it out. BTW, I still visit the dealership every day... is that hurtin' or what? Should be here in about a week, then we're tinting up the windows. This is certainly a big jump from our '97 civic. Last night, we saw our friends new TL. Nothing but style. Enjoy the long weekend. GO SENS GO!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Decaffinator said:
Thanks, I'll check it out. BTW, I still visit the dealership every day... is that hurtin' or what? Should be here in about a week, then we're tinting up the windows. This is certainly a big jump from our '97 civic. Last night, we saw our friends new TL. Nothing but style. Enjoy the long weekend. GO SENS GO!
congrads!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sappening Everyone, giving a shout out from Regina, Saskatchewan. Just bought my 2004 TSX 2 days ago, 6 speed , Premium White Pearl with the Ebony Interior. Looks tight now, but am getting the OEM body kit and probably a light bronze tint later this week once parts come in. What do you guys think about the light bronze tint, or do you think I should go with an executive or limo tint. I think the bronze would look sweet against the white pearl. Any suggestions welcome.

Will be posting Pics in a week or so when all is done, will be able to check them here :

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290027431

Peace

B-tizzle

1 - 20 of 28 Posts