Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
wow...jes got into ANOTHER accident wit the tsx....jes my luck..... damn friday the 13th

was on the belt today goin to staten island and some *** nut rams my ass wit a jeep grand cherokee.... dumb jeeps, there was traffic too... everyone was doin no more then 10mph ionno how he can still hit me... wat a retard....nun wrong with their shyt but my car is all out of alignment and stratched and stuff...Really suxs ... dunno if they guy is feril either, fake number or not....gunna bring him down

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
reading that hurt my head. Sucks about your car though.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Ouch sorry to hear that ?
was the impact really that hard causing "out of alignment" ? Hope not.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
sorry to hear what happened. :(

Did he cause any damage other than scratches and did you exchange information with him? Also, how did this cause the car to be out of alignment?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right now im beating myself up cuz i was to pissed at the time to get ALL his info, he said he didnt wanna go thru insurance so all i got was his plate# , phone and name.... i was to pissed to get his license n insurance n all that.... was more focused on not pounding his ass....

well at the traffic, we was goin pretty slow, i saw in the rear view mirror that his dumb ass wasnt even lookin in front of him... so i warned mah girl to hold on n everything n he hit me... i was at complete stop cuz i didnt want me to roll up n hit the 05 A6 in front... n he hit me pretty hard....but not enought to crack or dent anything.... the right side alll the way at the end of the is popped out a lil.. the trunk door looks bent up at like a 1 degree angle.... stratched all over including the door.... weird... will post pix tomorrow when its day

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
i dont know how insurance in the states work..but did u claim it? and with the info u had..was it sufficient?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Ouch, Im sorry Bud...Both of us have been seeming to have a string of bad luck, it could of been worse, I just got off Scene from a MVA, Integra Drove off the Road "doing the Indy500"... the Male Drivers, Allright, few cuts, and prob some broken ribs... His Girlfriends in alot worse shape, seriously hope shes gonna be allright, car was gone, Front and Side Impact (passenger) Roof was torn completly off... and about 10 ft behind them, Really a bad looking crash...

So Just remember it could of been worse, and if the Guy is for real, hell be paying for the damage done to ur car... ill talk to you at somepoint later today...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not much to hit around here since i moved from fort lauderdale, except horse's , cow;s and John travolta.....you hear that John!
(live across the street from him) and he lives here year round.....
Sorry about your car....

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahha nice cybergypsy haha.... nah im not gunna claim insurance cuz ihad another accident less then a year ago....16k damage.... sighh.... so insurance would not cover me no more cuz im 19 .... hopefully bastard pays... and imma have pix tonight.....

i hope that girl if ok too Brent

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
why you going to staten island?
i go there all the time too! but i take the bqe.
sorry about your accident. make sure you get money from him.

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
sorry to hear about the accident.....

glad to hear you and your girl are ok..

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea thanx were fine... i go to SI cuz mah girl lives there... and im from there so i go to see mah friends... yea i better get money from his ass... but i think imma jes align it back no paint or nun... cuz im moving and the car is gunna b forever in the streets =(

·
The Peoples Champ
609 Posts
chyllintsx said:
wow...jes got into ANOTHER accident wit the tsx....jes my luck..... damn friday the 13th

was on the belt today goin to staten island and some *** nut rams my ass wit a jeep grand cherokee.... dumb jeeps, there was traffic too... everyone was doin no more then 10mph ionno how he can still hit me... wat a retard....nun wrong with their shyt but my car is all out of alignment and stratched and stuff...Really suxs ... dunno if they guy is feril either, fake number or not....gunna bring him down

that sucks
thats my biggest fear about driving back and forth to my gf's on the belt/bqe/cross island

however IF that occurs its why i keep my knife and bat in the car :cool:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pixx.... =(
ideal stratchs

trunk door is bent?

side bumpers miss-aligned

trunk/light/bumper miss-aligned

ionno how this got on the door but its ugly

·