Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. This is not really a problem, but it bugged me so I wanted to find out if it is normal. I hope I don't sound too confusing lmao. So, you can set the brightness on your dash lights to be different when your headlights are on and when they're off. Lets say I set it to 100% bright when the headlights are off(daytime), then I turn on the headlights and turn that brightness to 100% also. In this situation, they are actually 100% bright. (i bet i sound confusing lol but read on.) However, if I set it to about 50% brightness when headlights are off, and then I turn on the headlights and set it to 100%, they are really only about 50-70% bright even though they are actually set to 100%.

So does this mean I must have the dashlights set to the full brightness in the day time(headlights off) also for them to be at full brightness at night(headlights on)?

Ps. If I do leave the dash lights at full brightness all the time, day and night, do these things become less bright overtime? Just wondering because the tsx has super bright dash lights!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts