Acura TSX Forum banner

Dave's Part-out - OE stuff, winter tires, Mugen shift knob.

3K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  twopointfivebar 
#1 · (Edited)
FREE STUFF: Cleaning out garage - manifold, downpipe, springs

'07 OEM exhaust manifold w/new sealed Honda OEM gasket
'07 OEM down pipe with flex housing and new sealed Honda OEM gaskets
Two sets of '04 OEM springs in great condition.

If you are taking the gaskets, you are also taking the manifold and downpipe.

As these are free, local pick up only during weekends.

Located new Scarborough Town Center.

See less See more
#2 ·
Up

#3 ·
Any problems with the cat? and the reason for the trade?

#4 ·
No problems with the CAT. Returning my car back to stock, and this is one of the first steps before I open a part out thread.

As all high-flow CATs, I didn't pass emissions test. Too high on NOC ratings.

#7 ·
#9 ·
new items added.

#10 ·
Dibs for the Progress 22mm rear stabilizer bar... Pics please...
Also depending on the condition of the K&N Typhoon CAI, dibs on that..

just wanna see some pics now :)

#13 ·
pics of the mugan cap?

#14 ·
pics added. no pics of K&N yet because I am drying the cone at the moment, and cannot spray the recharge oil until it's completely dry. Otherwise, the pic will look incomplete.

#15 ·
Pm'd

#16 ·
More items and more pics added.

#17 ·
bump, Mugen oil cap and rad cap will be given into the dealership this Thursday if no one has any interest.

#20 ·
Contrary to the past, Dave will ship to the US via ... ME lol
if you want it shipped, feel free to get an estimate from 14305 (in US) or M1P 3J4 (in canada)
for a more comprehensive quote on shipping please contact

disclaimer: parts will take longer to be shipped from Canada to US, than it would take US to Canada, don't ask why... that's just how it works here, apparently!

#21 ·
Thanks Amit! You are the best! lol

#23 ·
ttt

#24 ·
Mugen shift knob and '07 manifold & flex pipe still available... hit me up, this is obo.

#26 ·
Sorry, winters are sold. I forgot to remove it from the headers... will now. Thanks.

#27 ·
ttt

#28 ·
ttt

#30 ·
stuff listed in the pics are free now, including the two brand new sealed manifold gasket, and downpipe gasket. I sold the TSX more than a year ago, and this stuff is still in my garage. Either someone can get all these for free, or they are going in the garbage bin.

if you have an 04-05, this 07 exhaust manifold and downpipe will give little extra performance with OEM fitment. (6MT). I did this reseach prior to buying these, but never got around to installing them...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.