Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we need a sticky official DC area SPOTTED Thread.

i drive past or see in parking lots alot of tsx that i would think would be on the board, or lurkers. so lets start a spotted thread.

·
Former TSX Owner
568 Posts
For anyone who reads my post and has no idea what I'm talking about, he had a bare assed hot ****ing chick on his avatar. And I know I'm not crazy, he just changed it!!

·
(: Daniel :)
3,224 Posts
For anyone who reads my post and has no idea what I'm talking about, he had a bare assed hot ****ing chick on his avatar. And I know I'm not crazy, he just changed it!!
LOL, yea I saw her...she was a hottie. You know someone is gunna be like "A toucan with a beer? What a strict work environment" haha. I haven't seen any yet in my neck of the woods except old ppl who work in law firms and I doubt they are on here haha.

·
yo
453 Posts
I see 10 TSX's an hour when I'm driving around here. Very rare that I see any that are modded. There's an 08 PWP slammed with the a-spec kit with stock wheels on campus here in College Park that I see every once in a while. That's just about it

·
Registered
98 Posts
I see TSX's every minute I am driving, unfortunately i know none of them will be on here....Mine is bone stock nothing special but of course the plates "redskins helmet with the 21RIP"

·
Honda 4 life
125 Posts
i seen a lowered pwp with black multi-spoked wheels, tint and rear lip spoiler. i believe it could be an 05 or an 06 at white flint mall near cheesecake factory nov 21st or 22nd pm timeframe...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sven, i wasn't thinking about others when i picked my avy. sorry about that, thats why i switched it.

·
Honda 4 life
125 Posts
You must be talking bout this car. Yeah I see that car almost everyday around town:rolleyes::grinno:

nah pimp, i kno ur whip dawg. it did not have a mugen kit or rays wheels. i seen u at herson honda one day. u were lookin at a cr-v or rdx. what did u ended up getting?

this tsx had black wheels not gun metal. definately did not have a mugen kit.

but if u down at cheesecake factory that nite, i guess it was u.

·
Retired Regional Meet Leader
3,464 Posts
lito, i seen you like a few times on randolph and rockvile pike. i actuallly get my car serviced at the NTB on randolph and all the mechanics always ask if i seen your tsx lol.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
764 Posts
You must be talking bout this car. Yeah I see that car almost everyday around town:rolleyes::grinno:

nah pimp, i kno ur whip dawg. it did not have a mugen kit or rays wheels. i seen u at herson honda one day. u were lookin at a cr-v or rdx. what did u ended up getting?

this tsx had black wheels not gun metal. definately did not have a mugen kit.

but if u down at cheesecake factory that nite, i guess it was u.
I was at White Flint mall that Sat night so that was probly me. My wheels just look black at night and I removed my Mugen front bumper for the winter.

Yeah I remember you now you have the SSM with blue Rotoras BBK. No I did not buy a CRV nor an RDX, just looking.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
764 Posts
lito, i seen you like a few times on randolph and rockvile pike. i actuallly get my car serviced at the NTB on randolph and all the mechanics always ask if i seen your tsx lol.

that's funny I never go there for any services. But yeah you will see me a lot around Rockville Pike area.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Ok, I'll give a shot.

Two weeks ago at the Shoppers (or Safeway) across the street from Anne Arundle Mills mall, Saturday/Sunday morning. Someone had a CGP /ASpec kit. They were right behind me.

A few months ago I/we had a black TSX procession going up 95N. One black TSX from DC (me), one from MD, and one from NY. There was heavy traffic, but we were all lined up at one point. It was funny, and totally random.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, I'll give a shot.

Two weeks ago at the Shoppers (or Safeway) across the street from Anne Arundle Mills mall, Saturday/Sunday morning. Someone had a CGP /ASpec kit. They were right behind me.
saw the same one at Chick fil a at Arundel Mills Mall as well.

1 - 20 of 255 Posts