Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3196 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hate work but i work at a honda dealer and its really slow on sat.......o yea i guess i am the new guy. so wwhats up???

i was about to get a 08 si coupe in white but they couldnt find me one so the acura dealer right down the street is makin me a really good deal on a 08 TSX pwp ebony int 6spd and navi. so i am goin to test drive it after work and prob get it on monday if i like it. so just lookin around to see what lip kit i want. everyone has some really nice cars.
lovin the mugen sides and rear with the mugen spoiler and euro front but like i said just still lookin

·
Registered
880 Posts
Welcome to the forum bottle.

I would have posted earlier, but I was damn near blind on Friday from Lasik.:festive: As such, I'm not going anywhere until my eyes return to being white, as opposed to blood red.

I started my short shift install today. Didn't go well, I broke one of the welds that hold in the bolts to the plastic shift housing. Ooops. Unavoidable. Now I have one bolt that spins freely, so I have to wail until tomorrow to fix it. On the upside, I can take apart the whole center console without breaking (most) anything.

·
Retired Regional Meet Leader
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats up bottle. the experience in a tsx vs a si coupe i think is totally different. one is like a young'ns car that is fast, tsx is more young professional i think and luxury. its not fast, but its quick. PWP is a great color choice, i think is prob 3rd popular for tsx owners next to CGP and NBP.

jeez dedman, did you ever get that reflash done yet? when did this short shifter project come up?

·
Purveyor of Pimperage
232 Posts
Whats up fellas im in nc but from md anything going on memorial day weekend?

·
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did anyone go to the air show yesterday at Andrews AFB? saturday's weather was amazing, except for the rain that started in the evening. what are you guys' memorial day plans...my friend from boston is coming down so I think I'll be hosting him and showing him around DC.

·
Registered
817 Posts
hey guys

yeah im new to here too! i used to be a member of clubsi when i had my 99ebp but now i have the 07pwp auto w/navi. i love it ive had it for about four months now. this is my sixth honda and my favorite even though it isnt my fastest. im trying to get some pics up soon. i have 32% tint and i just ordered my fujita cai. thinking of de badgin and just going with the red h on the back. im havin a hard time finding the 06-08 grille conversion im finding plenty of 04-06 any 1 can help? i just want the honda grille not the mugen

·
Registered
880 Posts
what's up ryan? Sorry, I don't have an answer about your grille, just saying welcome.

Damn, that's like 3 new people to the DC club. Anyone else actually in DC? Or are you all suburbanites?

·
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah im new to here too! i used to be a member of clubsi when i had my 99ebp but now i have the 07pwp auto w/navi. i love it ive had it for about four months now. this is my sixth honda and my favorite even though it isnt my fastest. im trying to get some pics up soon. i have 32% tint and i just ordered my fujita cai. thinking of de badgin and just going with the red h on the back. im havin a hard time finding the 06-08 grille conversion im finding plenty of 04-06 any 1 can help? i just want the honda grille not the mugen

haha dedeman, i think you are the only true washingtonian.

ryan, 32% tint? is that possible? thought it was 35% and 20% for most films. for grill conversion, i believe you have to swap your bumper get that grill to fit in. you might have to do soem trimming. you want to go from 06-08 to 04-05 grill right?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,361 Posts
my buddys and i are going to Brew at The Zoo in baltimore next sat. all you can drink, entrance to the zoo, and live bands. people should go, its a blast.

·
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it's official, i think i am addicted to GTA IV. another bar i been meaning to go to is Brickskellar in DC. I hear they have like 100's of varieties of beer from all over the world, and local brews too.

·
lulz generator
691 Posts
dedeman, I'm within the actual district also. Well, for the next month at least, then move to Germantown.

Lived here all my life. I'm not going far, but boy I will miss it.

·
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my gf's car got towed from silver spring to germantown...good gawd that was ass expensive towing. $4/mile too

1 - 20 of 3196 Posts