Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for the exausts and I found one from DC Sports

and since it is from DC, is it state(california) legal???

I would like to buy Greddy EVO2 but if DC is legal, I will probably consider more.

and throughout my research, everyone said that DC is kindda louder than Greddy. Anyone has experience with this exaust???

·
Registered
767 Posts
No idea if it is legal or not, guess I'll find out when I have to get my car inspected in another month. Pretty sure on all their info it says it meets the 95 decibal requirement.

Yes, it is louder then the Greddy Evo2 but thats what I wanted. I like the way it sounds but, obviously, some people are gunna say its rice/too loud/etc. Don't go by videos, try to hear whatever your gunna get in person

·
Registered
835 Posts
its within the 95 db. i had mine tested.. and i dont know how other people think its ricey cause when ever i either revved my car or gunned it I never hear that coffee can sound.. it is louder then the greddy evo 2 and the sp2 but its also lighter.. and i know the skunk 2 exhaust is just a hair louder then the dc sports.. atleast in my opinion.. didnt DB test it though. (my 2 cents)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really like to listen the sound in person but it is really hard to find someone who has modified TSX...lol..

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
If yo are talking about emissions they are all legal. For sound it is a little open to interpretation by the officers.

We've been looking into Fujitsubo lately...these ones seem to sound pretty mellow. It's not so much about legality if they don't sound like crap.

Marcus

·
CL9 Tuner
549 Posts
I really like to listen the sound in person but it is really hard to find someone who has modified TSX...lol..
you should come out to the meets.. we have a large variety of modified CL9's... and you can hear our exhausts :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you should come out to the meets.. we have a large variety of modified CL9's... and you can hear our exhausts :D
Yes. I will defeinte check out. btw I am from Bay Area tho. SInce my car is fully stock for now, I didn't go any meetings.

·
Un-Civil Engineer
2,205 Posts
You can get somewhat of an idea by checking Youtube as well. The sound quality isn't going to be as good as in person, but you can get an idea how the exhaust sounds.

From what I checked on recently, the EVO 2 was one of the best sounding ones (IMO).

·
, Regional Meet Leader, New York
4,104 Posts
If yo are talking about emissions they are all legal. For sound it is a little open to interpretation by the officers.

We've been looking into Fujitsubo lately...these ones seem to sound pretty mellow. It's not so much about legality if they don't sound like crap.

Marcus

I like my fujitsubo legalis r i think.
It really opened up with a highflow cat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts