Votes: 12 40.0%
  • No go.

Votes: 18 60.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a couple of pictures of a TSX with one. I liked it. What do you think?

Would the holes even line up? I'm going to assume new holes need to be drilled. This is just one of those crazy things I might do later on in the future.

I guess it wouldn't look right unless the TSX is more heavily modded and has a "racy/track" look.

·
四世
1,767 Posts
I was thinking that this would be nice in the distant future if I ever got into tracking my car. I know forsure I'm going more functional... Wonder if it'll will affect MPG...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hmmm this is what you were talking about.... i like that wing a lot.. that said, i really dont think it looks good on there... looks tacked on. I think if the bases actually sat completely on the trunk it would be better but its hanging off so it just screams its not on the right car.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
If you track and have a somewhat modded look, than I am all for it...

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
If your gonna go that route then I would go all out and get a full mugen kit to compliment the wing... Good luck

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yup, the only thing that is iffy are the bases. Looks weird that's why I'm kinda ehh about it.

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,291 Posts
No spoiler at all looks awesome. If you drive that wing on the street, prepared to get messed with.

·
Registered
831 Posts
whaaa whaaa whaaa whaaa whaaa whaaaaaaaa sorry no go for me, brings me back to the days when Fast & Furious came out and everyone was rocking the shopping cart handle spoiler on their cars... If youre tracking your car then yeah, if youre doing it just for the looks then its a no go, thats just my 2 cents

~De5

1 - 19 of 19 Posts