Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking for an Acura Dealership in NJ with great customer service and satisfaction, look no further than Monclair Acura. They really came through for me. I have been going through an incredibly bad buying experience with Open Road Acura of Wayne. They would hardly ever return my calls, and I would have to go through hell just to get in touch with my salesman. The ETA of my vehicle changed so many times that I lost count. My situation is too complicated and long to explain but in the end Montclair Acura saved the day. Call them up and ask for Craig, tell him Carlos sent you.
Take care folks!

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
good for ya amigo ! congrats

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
That's where I bought my previous car, '03 TL-S. Had a good experience there, although I was annoyed that the manager kept trying to get me to decide to get a different car from what I wanted, just because they had it in stock. The reason I was annoyed was that I was very specific and clear about what I wanted, yet he PERSISTENTLY tried to convince me to take the other.

But just a little detail in the big picture. I liked the place, the salesman, and the service.

BTW.....trivia question: What town is Montclair Acura in? :D

Answer: Verona. :donno:

·
The Voice of Reason
1,481 Posts
larchmont said:
That's where I bought my previous car, '03 TL-S. Had a good experience there, although I was annoyed that the manager kept trying to get me to decide to get a different car from what I wanted, just because they had it in stock. The reason I was annoyed was that I was very specific and clear about what I wanted, yet he PERSISTENTLY tried to convince me to take the other.

But just a little detail in the big picture. I liked the place, the salesman, and the service.

BTW.....trivia question: What town is Montclair Acura in? :D

Answer: Verona. :donno:
.....trivia question: What country does the Pope live in?

Answer: Not Italy!

But I digress. I also purchased my Acura from DCH Acura Montclair. They had the second best price in the tri-state area, after Brooklyn Acura. I'd also recommend them. (With one caveat: they are, at their core, still car dealers!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.