Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
whatever
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ddmtuning.com/hidkihidbuhi.html

DDM 35 Watt Slim Ballast HID Kit $64.95
I chose 35W cuz 55W will be too much heat and might melt/crack the foglight housing/lense.

The ballasts surprised me, they are very solid and slim!!!!!
here are some quick phone pics i took. low beam replacement 6000k d2s bulbs and 6000k hid h11 kitfor foglights.

I bought the DDM one, but they gave me Apexcone sticker with the hid kit, so i guess they are same brand.

D2S Low-Beam Replacement

H11 HID Kit for Fogs

Please excuse my noobness on taking pics with low lighting :eek:.
The color matched pretty well and its so much brighter than my stock 4300k and regular H11 foglight I had.

No, thats not neon glow under the car, its my blue LED on the front passenger door and dome light lol. :( feeling the fast and the furious? rofl

·
Registered
59 Posts
....turn your high beams off mate.....LOL jkz :p
looks a treat mate. How was the changing of the D2S bulbs? no hassles?

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
thats very bright...i'd hate to be the on-comming traffic...haha..looks good...how much was the kit..?

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
website looks to be legit...they have some good prices...also it says lifetime warranty meaning what?waht does lifetime warranty covers?...enjoy

·
Registered
307 Posts
very nice man! looks real good...anyway do u have to adjust the foglight level after install? or they just slap right into the place?

·
Retired Tsx Owner
3,174 Posts
OHHHH kevin kevin..

you make me wants to change my 3000K back to 6000K again... @@

·
Retired Tsx Owner
3,174 Posts
your fog seems to be shooting up higher ehh?

you adjusted it ?

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
Nice 6000K HID fog, makes me want to change back from 3000K HID to 6000K lol.

Did I see Kenstyle bodykit?? Hot~!

·
Not JDM
1,893 Posts
do you have a blue light under your car?

·
Retired Tsx Owner
3,174 Posts

·
whatever
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
website looks to be legit...they have some good prices...also it says lifetime warranty meaning what?waht does lifetime warranty covers?...enjoy
Yes, I searched the company name before I put my money in. They appear in some BMW or European car forums for selling HID kits and lighting accessories.

and from my understanding looking at their website, the lifetime warranty only covers the ballast that came with their HID kits, no replacement bulbs etc. because they would not not what ballast the buyers would connect the bulbs to.

Nice Kevin...

My passenger foglight lense cracked on friday...have no idea how...

cover by warranty?
I saw some1 is selling the foglight housing on AZ or maybe here, do a search! i dont think its under warranty because its not mechanical problem

·
whatever
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
your fog seems to be shooting up higher ehh?

you adjusted it ?
yea i did some adjustment, but I had to adjust it when the bumper is off. so couldnt measure the light exactly where its shooting at lol. but i kinda want to keep it this way, so i can drive with fogs on only lol:laugh:

lol!! you!! read read! haha

he said that its from his door.
do you have a blue light under your car?

hahaha. No, thats not neon glow under the car, its my blue LED on the front passenger door and dome light lol. :( feeling the fast and the furious? rofl

my gf didnt close her door when i took the pic.

·
whatever
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
....turn your high beams off mate.....LOL jkz :p
looks a treat mate. How was the changing of the D2S bulbs? no hassles?
hahah my lights hit up where the road signs above the highways lol, but nobody high beam'd me last night tho :p

I took the headlight off the car to change it, because the room is very limited to access the tiny weird shape screw of the HID cover. I already took my bumper off so just 3 more bolts on each side to take the headlights off :p

thats very bright...i'd hate to be the on-comming traffic...haha..looks good...how much was the kit..?
the kit was $65 bux plus shipping & tax (only for california buyers)

Nice man doesn't look bad at all
Thanks !!!!

Nice 6000K HID fog, makes me want to change back from 3000K HID to 6000K lol.

Did I see Kenstyle bodykit?? Hot~!
hahah yes u saw it. join the 6000k group!!!

OHHHH kevin kevin..

you make me wants to change my 3000K back to 6000K again... @@
join the 6000k group!!! both of u!

very nice man! looks real good...anyway do u have to adjust the foglight level after install? or they just slap right into the place?
yes i did adjust it, tried to cover the darker spot that my RHD headlights couldnt cover but seems a bit too high hahaha.

·
Retired Tsx Owner
3,174 Posts
i WAS the 6000K group.. but wanted to try the 3000K's..
however, it looks like regular stock bulb .. ==

So yeaa, gonna go buy another set of 6000K's soon..

OO!! OO!! and i m gonna do something to my headlights too!! XPXPXP

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
As far as I like 6000K...

I jump to the dark side.... 3000K

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
Nice choice with the 35w and color. I find HID fogs to be very useful and visually pleasing.

·
Champ
153 Posts
i have the same kit and same setup as you. i love it, and everyone jocks it. 3 of my friends decided to get them right after i got them.

·
Retired Tsx Owner
3,174 Posts
Just paid for one kit as well.. ==

1 - 20 of 59 Posts