Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pair of HIDs from DDM Tuning on Sunday. I received my email today said it was shipped.. Only problem is its coming from China. Anyone else seen, or herd of this? I thought they would be coming from Cail?

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
No, they come from China sir. It takes 3 weeks. Patience, a virtue, is your best friend in this case. Lol.

I have a 35W 5000k slim kit on and its still running fine..18 months later (knock on wood).

·
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bill: 3 weeks!!!!!!!

I hope they last this long. I have been through 3 eBay kits in the last year. I have always herd great things so I decided to order from them..

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
:bill: 3 weeks!!!!!!!

I hope they last this long. I have been through 3 eBay kits in the last year. I have always herd great things so I decided to order from them..
Not to be an arse, but on second thought, it was either 3 or 5 weeks lol. I forget. I got impatient.

All I know is that its the first mod I bought for the car (Hid fogs) and like the 3rd one I ended up installing in order lol.

·
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry:

Thanks for the info! Lol

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Hey bud, just so you know I ordered a 3k hid kit as well. My one ballast was working intermittently but suddenly fixed itself. The 3k bulbs were ok, one bulb was less yellow than the other so the color matching of the set could be better. Hopefully you will have better luck.

·
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info!!

I have yellow fog lights, so maybe if they are off by a little, the lenses of the fog lights will correct it.

·
Shouldaboughtahonda!
286 Posts
Junk, go on eBay and search g4 hid kits from seller gadgetmalls. I've ordered 12 sets from him so far and great reliability and coming from east coast USA. way better quality ballast then anything I've seen other then OEM. I will be running 3 kits iny car soon, my OEM ballast went and and I'm using his g4 ballast to replace my OEM. Way cheaper at $13 shipped for a ballast, whole kits going for $38. The warranty they offer entails all you have to do is cut the wires of a defective part and send them a picture via email with your Info in the pic like a verification slip on tsxclub here.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
I also have a pretty good seller on eBay. I always buy from supervtec (coincidental seller name) and they are located in Southern California. Great prices and fast shipping. He also acknowledges returns and warranties (used it once or twice). I think the account is part of a bigger company that probably has multiple eBay accounts but I've had nothing good good experiences with them.

·
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Junk, go on eBay and search g4 hid kits from seller gadgetmalls. I've ordered 12 sets from him so far and great reliability and coming from east coast USA. way better quality ballast then anything I've seen other then OEM. I will be running 3 kits iny car soon, my OEM ballast went and and I'm using his g4 ballast to replace my OEM. Way cheaper at $13 shipped for a ballast, whole kits going for $38. The warranty they offer entails all you have to do is cut the wires of a defective part and send them a picture via email with your Info in the pic like a verification slip on tsxclub here.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App
If these don't work out I will give him a try!

Thanks for the info.

I also have a pretty good seller on eBay. I always buy from supervtec (coincidental seller name) and they are located in Southern California. Great prices and fast shipping. He also acknowledges returns and warranties (used it once or twice). I think the account is part of a bigger company that probably has multiple eBay accounts but I've had nothing good good experiences with them.
I have bought 2 sets from him and got screwed both times. I called him/email several times and never got a reply, so I gave up after 1 months.

·
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Received my DDM after 8 days. Not bad whats so ever! Ready to put them bad boys on!!

·
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have tons of goodies to install. It should be this weekend, or next weekend till everything is finished.

·
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have had DDM 3k with laminX yellow film for over a year, still holding up good.

Nice, I am tired of the chap eBay hids only lasting 2-3 months.

How often do you use them?

·
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok good!

Thanks for your input!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts