Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ddm tuning hid kit should i order with 35 or 55 watt 5000k for my oem fogs?

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
55W tends to wash the color over a little. so In essence, 5k may look like 6k.

More so you run the risk (small chance) of melting your fog-light housings with the added heat.

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
35 W is the way to go. It'll be cooler. It's what I have in my fog lights and I've had no problems. Perfect harmony.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Not to hijack the thread but I'm in the process of ordering these as well and have a question. Do we need the HID Harness, error eliminator or adapter cables?

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Not to hijack the thread but I'm in the process of ordering these as well and have a question. Do we need the HID Harness, error eliminator or adapter cables?
they have a shop in SD. If i was you, i would stop by their shop to avoid shipping fee.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
im running ddm tunning slim ballast in my low beam and they are still running and are of good quality...deff recommend...

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
which do i buy slim ballast or full sized raptor, and also im running 6000 d2s bulbs in my stock ballast, should i change that also to a hid kit?

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
which do i buy slim ballast or full sized raptor, and also im running 6000 d2s bulbs in my stock ballast, should i change that also to a hid kit?
no no no. keep your stock ballast for your headlights. If you are going HIDs for your foglights then get a 35w.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts