Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My TSX was expected in today (2/4/05). I was hoping to go pick it up today, but it didn't come in. The dealer tells me that shipments can come in as late at 10pm. I'm hoping it will be there by tomorrow morning. Anyone have any insight on dealer shipments. What time of the day do they typically receive them and do they receive them on weekends? thanks.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I notice dealers around here get shipments between the times of 1pm-8pm, on weekdays. Not sure about in your area or weekend deliveries.

Will they give you a call to let you know your TSX has arrived?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car didn't arrive last night =(
The salesman mentioned that it could be coming sometime today (Saturday), but i'm not really counting on it. This stinks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm waiting my TSX too.

when I was dealing with the TSX, the dealer said "it will be until 6th Fab"

This is the email from my dealer.
Your TSX left Japan on 1/22 and arrived on the West Coast 2/2. They shipped it to me on the 4th. The typsical ship time is 6-8 days from the time it left, so that would place it in my dealership on the 10th-12th of the this Month

I do not believe him, but I hope it will come as soon as possible.

·
Noizzle shizzle!
63 Posts
Hispanic208 said:
The car didn't arrive last night =(
The salesman mentioned that it could be coming sometime today (Saturday), but i'm not really counting on it. This stinks.
When did you order it? If it's been a while...then talking to the Sales Manager might be an idea. Or, mentioning the Sales Manager to the Salesman might also be an idea. :rollsmile

1 - 7 of 7 Posts