Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Guitar and Amp Junkie
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay.....I called Norris Acura West (here in Maryland) Saturday afternoon after I left the *other* dealer who shall remain nameless. The salesman said he would call me back in 1/2 an hour and let me know availability on a 6 speed with navi.

He called back as promised, and said they could have one to me in thirty days (which didn't thrill me, but oh well), and he would run a locator search on Monday (their system was down on Saturday) to let me know what's in the area.

He just called me back, and he found one! Exactly what I was looking for. Silver, with black interior, navi, manual.

:jump:

I should have it by the end of the week!!! WOOO-HOOOO!! Looks like I won't be driving a 325i anytime soon. ;)

So far, Acura West gets a solid "A". I'll report back on the rest of my buying experience.

Ferg

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
woot laola

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yeah... i totally agree.

What a dumb dealer... just lazy in my opinion. Talk about not doing the right thing for himself even.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
my boyfriend just went thru a similar experience with 2 dealerships when buyin his car.. not a tsx or acrua or honda.. but anyway he went to two.. one was just very shady and the other was helpful and genuinley intressted in his needs...

of course he went thru the second dealership

but he spent almost half a day at each dealership and he said the first only sold like 3 of the car he bought

where as the other dealer sold about 10

this is in the same day... so you'd think dealers would pay attention a little to customer service etc...

and it sucks for people who don't have 2 dealers close enough to choose from... cuz i know i only have one acura dealer in my town.. thankfully they are helpful and i won't mind one bit puttin my money down with them :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
So let's see, who's gonna be the first to actually ask.....

Does that mean female or gay? Either of which would be cool.

Not that it's any of our business. :D

Ordinarily of course most of us would assume female, but I've never come across a female mod on a car site!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
larchmont said:
So let's see, who's gonna be the first to actually ask.....

Does that mean female or gay? Either of which would be cool.

Ordinarily of course most of us would assume female, but I've never come across a female mod on a car site!

female :eek:
not of the typical sort tho... i'll let you decide if thas good or bad yyyyy11 :p

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Well, I think that kicks really major b***.
(Notice how I cleaned up my language :D )

As would have the other choice there.

P.S. I listen to females big-time. Call me wuss. :dunno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts