Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Still seem to be able to see marks from the letters After I've waxed it....I don't want to use a power buffer anyone know of ways to make them go away??? ScratchX??

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Wax doesn't remove anything. A polisher will. In your case ScratchX should work well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not even marks its like the adhesive took some of the clear coat off ..you cn only see if you look with a glare...still is there though...so a light buff by hand with some scratch x will do it?

·
5,036 Posts
It should. Without pictures to see it's hard to tell but it should do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There was a light layer of dust on it this am and i could see where the acura used to be. I used goo gone to take all of the adhesives off...it's smooth to the touch and you can only see where the letters were from certain positions..

·
5,036 Posts
Wow that's really odd. I'm sure it's common though. Didn't have that on my car. You MIGHT need a stronger polish as ScratchX is a mild polish. Meg's Ultimate Compound is over the counter if the ScratchX doesn't work. But even then I'm not sure if it will be enough without a buffer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.