:fro:

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
clay bar.

·
Team Advantage Audio mem
834 Posts
^ what he said. i didnt have the same problem as you. had to rub the shiz out of it

·
Scientisting since 2005
1,232 Posts
wait until its supposed to rain, spray some goo be gone on it pretty heavy, wipe away drippage

come out after the rain and wipe once very hard with a microfiber

poof ! its gone

·
"Acura...Advanced"
31 Posts
I debadged my trunk as well. Just use goo gone and some elbow grease. It'll be fine.

·
Addicted
322 Posts
Im gonna try this later. If I remove the A from the rear, can it be replaced easily with a Big H?
:)
not really a "big" H... the bigger ones have bigger nobs for the holes. you will need a bit of a smaller one, like so.

as for the left over bits of the badges... just rub and rub and rub. eventually the adhesive will come out...

·
Registered
280 Posts
I just debadged and re badged to Euro R emblems. I use Goo Gone which is not very effective in my opinion but wat ever. Then I used a blow dryer and went to town with my nails then used a tooth brush to get more off. after everything is off and it looks clean spray it with water and put direct light on the previously badged area. if you still see Acura and TSX as I did you have to use a clay bar then use rubbing compound,then boom your done. My trunk look flawless no sign of anything

1 - 18 of 18 Posts