Acura TSX Forum banner

Debadging trunk

3K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  tascam44 
#1 ·
I got the goo or whatever off but you can still see the Acura and TSX outlining? What should I use?

#2 ·
Goo Gone.

:fro:

#5 ·
^ what he said. i didnt have the same problem as you. had to rub the shiz out of it

#12 ·
not really a "big" H... the bigger ones have bigger nobs for the holes. you will need a bit of a smaller one, like so.

as for the left over bits of the badges... just rub and rub and rub. eventually the adhesive will come out...

#10 ·
I debadged my trunk as well. Just use goo gone and some elbow grease. It'll be fine.

#18 ·
I just debadged and re badged to Euro R emblems. I use Goo Gone which is not very effective in my opinion but wat ever. Then I used a blow dryer and went to town with my nails then used a tooth brush to get more off. after everything is off and it looks clean spray it with water and put direct light on the previously badged area. if you still see Acura and TSX as I did you have to use a clay bar then use rubbing compound,then boom your done. My trunk look flawless no sign of anything

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.