Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, I lost my car to hurricane sandy and was in the market for cars. I have a couple of friends who have TSX' and they all love it, so i went down to my local dealer to see used ones (cant afford new ones). the dealer is giving me this offer, just want to see if it is good or not,

2010 Acura TSX Base, EXT: Premium White Pearl, INT: Ebony Black
Mileage: 22,019
$22,987

I got them down to $21,750 and they went down on the 100k mile warranty as well. Clean car fax with no scratches/dents and interior seems/looks like it has been kept in good shape, no major wrinkling on the seats. Previous leasee owner kept in the garage for parking.

should i pull the trigger and go for it?

Advice/suggestions would be REALLY appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
not a bad price. test drive it and make sure you like it

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello all, I lost my car to hurricane sandy and was in the market for cars. I have a couple of friends who have TSX' and they all love it, so i went down to my local dealer to see used ones (cant afford new ones). the dealer is giving me this offer, just want to see if it is good or not,

2010 Acura TSX Base, EXT: Premium White Pearl, INT: Ebony Black
Mileage: 22,019
$22,987

I got them down to $21,750 and they went down on the 100k mile warranty as well. Clean car fax with no scratches/dents and interior seems/looks like it has been kept in good shape, no major wrinkling on the seats. Previous leasee owner kept in the garage for parking.

should i pull the trigger and go for it?

Advice/suggestions would be REALLY appreciated, thanks!
Same happened to me, I bought an 11' TSX with the tech package and I love it, I lost an Infiniti G, only had it for a year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.