Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Owner: PROJECTSX
Specs:

2004 Acura TSX

Fujitsubo exhaust ,
- Tein coil overs
- Kenstyle body kit,
- Injen Cold Air Intake
- Nology carbon fiber spark plug cover
- Jdm headlights
- Spc camber kits
- Ace alloy 19in x 8.5in klassic wheel with 235/35 toyo proxes 4 tires
- Custom Front Grill

·
Registered
26 Posts
Project, I am one jealous mofo! I love your car, andi cant stop looking at the front bumper!

one quick question though......

do you know of any where to get a bigger throttle body?
i see yours is still stock, so i assume there isnt one available yet?

also, can you post a pic of your spark plug cover?

thanks man, keep up the awesome work, you make us all proud!

:jump:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
hi thank you tsxclub.com . i dont think there is a throttle body out yet. the drive by wire throttle body is very new and i think hard to make. and let me see if i have a pic of the spark plug wire cover.

·
Registered
116 Posts
daaamn, thats sweet

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Project, your TSX looked so hot!:D I wonder where did you get the Kenstyle Body kit and how much for whole body kits? I wonder if you have trouble with rubbing on 19X8.5 wheels with 235/35 tires? Because I checked at Discount Tire Co and they offered 19x7.5 wheels with 225/35 tires, not available at 235/35 tires. I think your wheels with tires looked awesome! I think 19 inch is better than 18 inch wheels. I wonder if you use your car as daily driving? I wonder how much for the exhaust on your car?
I will look forward to it, thanks bro. George :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Awesome, everything looks great, except the tacky logos.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
i am working on getting dynos for the exhaust but INJEN intake dynod at 11hp at the wheels. and also i got the kenstyle kit from an importer direct from japan. $2000 US (paint extra) and the fujitsubo exhaust was $950. also my rims dont rub. daily driver and 19x7.5 or 8.5 is good try to get an high offset ,better. contact RALPH for info on the fujitsubo exhaust at (909)682-0310

·
GT40 enthusiast
163 Posts
So both of the cars are the same....Which one is newest? The first pic or the last pic's???

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
they are the same car i made that grill to go over the stock grill because i didnt like the big A . and i was waiting 2 months for my body kit from japan.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
ok i went to injen and he was busy with a few projects and he told me they want to do an exhaust for my car so he wants to schedule my car in january to make an exhaust for my car plus he need to dyno the car stock , then intake and fujitsubo exhaust and then with injen exhaust all in one day . to get the most accurate hp specs. if we dyno it know and dyno it a few month later then you will not get an exact ready of the product.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts