Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After weeks of debating I finally made up my mind to go with these wheels. 18x7 Falken Circuit Spec. w/Falken 225/40 ZE 512's I should have them by the middle of next week and will post pics when I get them on. What do you think?

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
They look a little busy to me with all the rivets...but they should match nicely on your car, and i will wait to make final judgement until they are on your ride

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Yes nice match the smoked color looks great with CG

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
not bad....would match to CG..
may be 19" would look better...

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here's a quick pic. I'll take some better ones tomorrow.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
looks good.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Damn, you got the same color as i do! Good choice!

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Dpesnt look to bad, need a drop though and some closer pics!

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried taking better pics today and my camera just sucks! When I do lower it it is going to be a subtle one due to the mileage I put on my car. Something like H&R OE sports.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Akura said:
looks good, 1tsxer.. any plan to lower ur ride now? :p
yes, but very subtly. Maybe something like H&R OE sport or the comptech 155's.

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
how much would H&R OE sport drops??

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
micko said:
how much would H&R OE sport drops??
They are listed at .75 or 3/4 inch.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
1 TSXer... First off looks good, 2ndly I decided not to lower my car, and I have the 155's sitting at home, any interest?.... I cant sell them untill I get home from School (May )...Figured since ur gonna wait a while anyway....Might as well mention it

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
I'm selling a brand new in box H&R sports springs. If you want it, i'll sell it for $210, but you'll have to pay for shipping.

·
*Metalhead*
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MemphisRheins said:
1 TSXer... First off looks good, 2ndly I decided not to lower my car, and I have the 155's sitting at home, any interest?.... I cant sell them untill I get home from School (May )...Figured since ur gonna wait a while anyway....Might as well mention it
Thanks for the complements. when you are ready to sell them let me know what you want for them. I may not be able to buy until May/June anyway. I've almost decided not to lower mine also. I just do not want to go through tires like I did on my lowered 2000 civic Si(with camber kit). I drive about 65 miles a day. What do you guys think? Does it look that bad without lowering it?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
I think you should lower your car, its just to high up there. Looks a lot cleaner if lower. With your civic, you had camber kit for it and tire wear is still bad?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Was the civic properly aligned? It's not so much the camber that eats up a set of tires, but rather excessive toe out that will do it. I went through a set of hard compound stock all season tires in 5K miles due to excessive toe out. I switched over to soft, sticky Yokohama A008s and, with a proper alignment, got about 20K miles out of them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts