Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you have narrowed it down to these two colors I would go with black. The carbon grey is almost just as dark as the black and will get just as dirty. Both colors are great but I think black amplifies the sleekness and curves of the car better than carbon grey. To me the carbon grey makes the car look a little gloomy while black gives it sportiness and refinement at the same time but that's just me. Good luck on your decision. Let me know how it turns out!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Stroey - I was in the same boat and I went with Black, and I'm so happy I did. Carbon Grey looks awesome in the Acura showroom, but the ones I see on the road aren't as impressive (no offense CGP'ers). In regular daylight, the Carbon Grey is not as metallic/shiny as the other colors, it's kind of a dull, muted grey. I think the car looks so sexy in Black.

·
TSX Sold! Hello STi!
595 Posts
Agreed... I too chose black. I've had a few silver cars, and one car that was a very similar color to ABP. Black does show the dirt more than other colors, but man... I LOVE the way a shiny (waxed) black car looks --- especially at nighttime when all the street lamps and other car headlights reflect off of the finish. So sexy! The colors of other parts of the car really "pop" on a black car too... the wheels, taillamps, side markers, etc... It's all just opinion, but I put my vote in for NBP!

·
Dr. Smiley
155 Posts
I was down to two choices. Those same colors. I chose black as well. Yes, black is a pain in the butt to keep looking clean, but nothing beats the after wax look on a black car!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
since everyone chose black....i say CG....special....haha... and since i have one too~

look in the picture forum, lots of CGs newcomers~

·
Registered
122 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
since everyone chose black....i say CG....special....haha... and since i have one too~

look in the picture forum, lots of CGs newcomers~
Haha when I was shopping around for my TSX, all the SoCal lots were pretty much full of CG/black and nothing else :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts