Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump!! ow come 20 people have seen and no one has responded, c'mon guys sell me your headers!! LOL

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
maybe we're just looking.. I look & i dont even have them :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, why do you guys look, when you dont have what someone is looking for or you arent interested in buying it. I bet someone can make a thread saying For Sale: 1987 Civic with 123million miles in pink for 26k and i bet atleast 20 people would look into it. LOL.

·
Registered
218 Posts
call 407-299-4345 and ask for either AJ or jason they can get you comptech headers.

i got all my comptech stuff from them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn, theyve got some high prices, cheapest i found so far is 500 shipped on ebay. Im really lookin for a used set

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
i would love to sit here and explain to you guys the reason on why i bump, but arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you are still retarded. So whatever. :nutkick:

·
JDM Mexican
29 Posts
how bout we start the "lobby to get ekk20sir banned" thread and you can bump that every 10 minutes? why dont you try honda tech, bumping for no reason even though you get no responses is normal over there :rolleyes:

obviously people cant help you find what you need, you would think that by now you wouldve given up and actually used that one button that says "SEARCH". plenty of search engines out there, and what do you know, comptech themselves even have a website. you're looking for a relatively new product USED, which means that of the few people that have it how many are going to actually be selling it? just sit back and wait for a while, watch the classifieds and hope one pops up. its all you can do... i just get sick of seeing the same thing every day because you come on here just to buy a used header that youre going to low ball on anyway.

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
yea you're a dumbass, and only came on here to lowball on some stupid part you cheap ****. You better watch who you're calling jerks here you numbnuts; we have your phone number and e-mail addy.

email [email protected]
call me 786-303-0734
cuervo,a

·
JDM Mexican
29 Posts
ekk20sir said:
arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win you are still retarded
:attention :russ: :007:

geez guy, i've NEVER heard that one before! great originality! :banned:

i guess since i'm posting that makes me retarded. i must be the stupidest aerospace engineer i know. :rotz:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.