Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
JDM TSX said:
Anyone know where I can get a Phase spoiler??? I want the real one but I'll settle for an M3 replica like the rest of you guys have... I like both. Anyone know of any that are for sale? Any links to EBay sellers currently selling?

Thanks guys, you guys rock! :ben:

EDIT: I found the SABERSPORT page... good fitment on his stuff?
i got the m3 spoiler from this seller. it's good ...and good deal too..... hope it helps.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33638&item=7969100467&rd=1

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i have both spoilers .. ~ had the M3 one from saversport for serveral mons and sold it .. ~ the fitment was quite good but it cant compeite with Phase ..
Phase is out of business now so i dont think u can get it anymore .. ~ and there is no place stocking it .. ~

·
JDM Mexican
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
andy, once again thanks. Yes, i really wanted the phase but it just doesnt look like i'm going to be able to get it so i'll have to settle for the M3.

ps BTW, morris is a super cool guy, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. i ended up buying everything from him all at once, i think it should be getting ready to ship out (? i dont know, he hasnt replied for a few days now, so i assume all is going well and he'll let me know when it ships).

i'll probably go pick up the spoiler from sabersport tomorrow then.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
cool .. good to kno that u r in the rite track .. :)
for the shipping .. ~ ill keep an eye on it for u seems i go to BPT pretty often .. ~
Morris is pretty busy these days .. but im sure he will get back to u in no time .. :D
have fun with ur new toys

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
i bought a CF M3 spoiler...just sold it, but it fits good...
if i have to rate it...i will give it 9/10
as Andy said..can't compare to Phase..
Phase is special design for Accord..but too bad Phase is out of business..
i want one too...but just can't find the Phase anymore...

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
i got mine from SABERSPORT and it fits fine..
and yea i want a phase too..
too bad can't get it anymore...
unless we yank it out of andy's trunk :D

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
dude check out my spoiler in the other thread, its alot bigger but it looks nice... its pricey, let me know ill hook u up wit the guys email

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Ya.....stupid Phase....I want their toys too~~

hey dude, did you order your M3 lip from BPT too? or you order some other things?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
it's "Not A M3 Spoiler" dude :D

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Bascially.... because their stuff ain't cheap......

and I heard that the Japan's automotive market is doing VERY bad right not, many custom shops closed, down...... for else Accords/TSX.. Feel's and Phase closed down and even Buddy Club Japan closed down~

·
TSX of the Month Winner
2,330 Posts
JDM TSX said:
mugens doing pretty bad too and even spoon is barely making it.

yeah if you can send me the email i'd appreciate it.

i pick up flex on sunday... its been a good week.

sure man, his name is Omar at [email protected] just pop him an email sayin ur interested, and that Eric with the carbon grey referred u

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Bascially.... because their stuff ain't cheap......
and I heard that the Japan's automotive market is doing VERY bad right not, many custom shops closed, down...... for else Accords/TSX.. Feel's and Phase closed down and even Buddy Club Japan closed down~
Dang, I wonder if they had some sorta "out-of-biz" sale.....I love andy's Phase spoiler :drool:

JDM TSX said:
mugens doing pretty bad too and even spoon is barely making it.
those bishes dont know shit about business, operating like they are Rolex or Gucci or something...they ought to run some sort of REAL sales every now and then so that their products get out there in the world.
Heck I can't remember the last time I saw Mugen exterior stuff.

·
2004 TSX & 2007 R1
148 Posts
Cf

hahahah i never knew the E46 spoiler fit on our cars.... i had one laying around here for the longest... hahha and to the person who said the bought it from BPT contact me i wanna say something to you ....

if any of you want that spoiler in cf let me know i can get them for a really good price and i think i can still get eh abs plastic ones...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.