Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called a few places and price for deposit is around $1000+
and people have already started putting money down on this car so get it this month before its too late. ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
what if you know you don't want it the minute it comes out.. well not that you don't want it.. but that you know you won't be getting it right then and there...

I'm not looking to buy till December... you think i'll be able to find one then? :eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you purchase it shortly after it comes out you will have almost 1.5 years before it will be a year old. Not a bad deal.

I have a 1999 Drk Green EX Accord Sedan, 5 spd, with 120K miles that i am looking to replace. The TSX is at the top of my list.

Until this year accord was always at the top, but 2003 just looks to bloated.

Nice forum. This is my first post.

:)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mdcrab said:
If you purchase it shortly after it comes out you will have almost 1.5 years before it will be a year old. Not a bad deal.

I have a 1999 Drk Green EX Accord Sedan, 5 spd, with 120K miles that i am looking to replace. The TSX is at the top of my list.

Nice forum. This is my first post.

:)
Welcome to the site buddy!! feel free to sit back and relax :D

the new accord looks more like a benz from far away dont u think?

·
SoyBoy
140 Posts
the new accord looks more like a benz from far away dont u think?
The V6 coupe definitely has tail lights that look like that of the Benz's E-Class.
The designers of the 2003 Accords are a few years behind and did nothing to make them STAND OUT against the Camrys, Altimas, and one article even jokingly asked if it was a concept Civic.:eek: What is nice about the new accords are the V6s and their engines pumping out 40 extra hp w/ same 3L & w/ a performance intake manifold. The interior got great reviews and w/ the voice activated navi, I think they are titts. I debated a
TSX vs. a 2003 Accord EX V6 6-spd for a while, but I think the TSX will be the winner.
With the economy, do you think you can get one below MSRP?
The economy and their target sales of 15,000/year will be just two factors in answering that question.

welcome to the site: mdcrab & bugs:)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
only good part about the mazda 6 is that its faster in my oppinion

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i put down my deposit few weeks ago i just love the tsx its a dream for me hehe (Artic Blue)

·
Registered
5 Posts
TSX below MSRP

Little or no hope of below MSRP until the initial feeding frenzy dies down. Those of us who are able to wait will be in a better position at that time. I'm also looking at the G35 Sedan with 6-speed but the greedy dealers are talking MSRP plus mark-up. No thank you, I work too hard for my money.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: TSX below MSRP

[email][email protected][/email] said:
Little or no hope of below MSRP until the initial feeding frenzy dies down. Those of us who are able to wait will be in a better position at that time. I'm also looking at the G35 Sedan with 6-speed but the greedy dealers are talking MSRP plus mark-up. No thank you, I work too hard for my money.
G35 is preety nice how much they go for?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try a broker rather than a dealer. They may be able to get you a better price. They have access to dealers around the state...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts