Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you guys are passionate detailers.

Some are just starting up. Some have been into the art for awhile. It's hard to beat the satisfaction of knowing what a vehicle used to look like after taking a step back and admiring the work of a nice detail.

So this thread is to show off your detailing work. Let's see what you got! :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Peterbilt Produce truck - you wouldn't believe how much time and effort it took for this vehicle.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
zomg you detailed a truck!?! :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buick Rendezvous

Showroom quality interior

Tiger tribute shot

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha just wait for the rest of the pictures. I'm working on it lol.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1998 Chevy Corvette Pace Car

(This car sucked. It had been under that cover for years.)

Product advertisement!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ugh, I would hate to do a boat, stupid gel coat and specialized polishes.......
Seriously... we had to look for special chemicals for the boat. The owner was real awesome though. We got a free lunch in the deal lol

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Wow, nice jobs. I can't believe someone paid you to do their produce truck. What's the point? It must've been filthy again in no time.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Wow, nice jobs. I can't believe someone paid you to do their produce truck. What's the point? It must've been filthy again in no time.
+1 so true with the miles those things see :laugh:

Nice work nonetheless

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I wasn't going to argue since I was paid what I wanted. The owner was just very satisfied with my previous work. This detail was mostly for paint protection and ease of future maintenance. I applied some rain-x like product that lasts for quite a few years as well as a sealant on the front half of the truck that lasts for a few years. This way he just has to wash the truck and it will stay looking nice for sometime.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts