Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post on this forum. I was on club RSX and sold my RSX for a TSX just a few days ago. I absolutely love the new car!

I purchased it used locally from a private owner.

The care came with a Dice Silverline module installed. I figured out how to get it working and it was working for about a day.

I was driving yesterday and while making a turn i must have accidentally pushed a button on the steering wheel.

I can't figure out how to get it working again. The screen displays 001 - Dice, Dice, Dice, and Dice in all other descriptions. The ipod does not show the Dice logo on the screen.

Here are some pictures, so that you can see exactly what I see. Anyone know what I can try to get it working again?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any input from anyone? I tried calling the number in the DICE manual but it says it has been disconnected and the DICE website says some services are offline.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
DICE is now owned by Audiovox. Try google searching "DICE Audiovox" for their support page. If the unit isn't working properly, disconnecting the battery will effectively reset it, which should make it return to normal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool thanks. I really appreciate it. When you say disconnect the battery .. do you mean disconnect the car battery? According to the manual, I reset the Ipod, but that didn't work.

DICE is now owned by Audiovox. Try google searching "DICE Audiovox" for their support page. If the unit isn't working properly, disconnecting the battery will effectively reset it, which should make it return to normal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Problem solved by disconnecting and reconnected the car battery. Thanks very much. Remember that when you do this, it will reset your GPS/Navi. So make sure you have the codes to unlock everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts