Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, a bit of topic, but it is SOS situation. A friend of mine wants to make his penis bigger and it supposed to be like a throttle馃槀馃槀馃槀. He is looking for some clinics, he made a bet, so need to win. Can you advise any methods or clinics to make penis bigger? Be serious.馃槀

Registered
Clinics? Surgeries? I guess your friend won't feel better after getting a fake penis, they just insert something inside the penis to make it longer. Don't forget that the penis is made of muscles and that they can be stretched. After keeping them for a long period of time under pressure, they will remain longer as the fibers will break and recover, brake and recover, as many times as you'll exercise. I bought an extender after reading about them on www.sizesurvey.com and wear it for a few hours every day, this way the muscles are constantly under stress and hopefully, it will show some results in a few months.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Clinics? Surgeries? I guess your friend won't feel better after getting a fake penis, they just insert something inside the penis to make it longer. Don't forget that the penis is made of muscles and that they can be stretched. After keeping them for a long period of time under pressure, they will remain longer as the fibers will break and recover, brake and recover, as many times as you'll exercise. I bought an extender after reading about them on www.sizesurvey.com and wear it for a few hours every day, this way the muscles are constantly under stress and hopefully, it will show some results in a few months.
Hope this is going to work for him. Thank you, buddy, I'll let you know if it helped. It seems to me that you should have a big one for sure if you know about this guys 馃槀 馃槀 馃槀

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
SigurdAlj
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing