Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why this question?

I want a ASPEC kit for my 2006 Accord, but because I only can order it in the US, and shipping costs are going to cost me a fortune to Belgium, I really have to know if there are any difference in the body between a TSX and a euro Accord.

Thx!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Why this question?

I want a ASPEC kit for my 2006 Accord, but because I only can order it in the US, and shipping costs are going to cost me a fortune to Belgium, I really have to know if there are any difference in the body between a TSX and a euro Accord.

Thx!
pourquoi pas acheter en france? ils sont des accord labas surtout avec le kit complet , je pense que tu peux en trouver en occasion par chance.
car le tsx dorigne , il n a pas de kit sport dessus. tandis aue l'euro accord a un kit sport ( rajout pare choc avant et arriere et bas de caisse.

pour info , il y a des photos de differents kit pour tsx sur ce site pour te doner une idee

je vis aux etats unis maintenant et jaimerai me procurer la grosse aileron mais jai vu au il en vend que en europe via ebay lol

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Google translate:

why not buy in France? they are especially labas agreement with the complete kit, I think you can find in time by chance.
because the tsx dorigne he did not sport kit above. while the euro agreement aue a sport kit (adding front and rear bumper and side skirts.

FYI, there are pictures of different kit for tsx on this site to you clone an idea

I live in the usa and now jaimerai I get the big spoiler but i seen it sells in Europe via ebay lol

·
Let me...help you!
1,335 Posts
I could be wrong, but I believe they would be the same. For my 06 Acura TSX, I can either have the ASPEC kit or the euro kit installed. I prefer the latter since the former requires a little cutting (I believe). If we can use yours, I don't see why you couldn't use ours. Just know that the 04-05 kits are different than the 06-08 kits, so you'll want to make sure you get the right one.

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,291 Posts
For lip kits, there should be no difference. My Euro R kit installed without a hitch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts