Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
After 5-10 Guinness
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I thought it may be helpful, for us non TSX drivers, or more exact, we EUDM/AUDM (JDM too??) owners/drivers to start a thread with part differences between the models. Has anyone bought parts from the states, wishing to install them in their Accord, only to realize they do not fit, or had to be modified to fit?
If you have encountered anything, please post it here, with pix if possible, to help our community, and of course the seller/supplier thereof. (No restocking, and/or having to send parts back...)
Up till now, the only encounter I have had, was that the TSX Rear (Nissin calipers) brake Pads, will not fit our cars.

Pix:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I can only say for sure that the REAR pads will not fit. I have heard and seen that others have/are using Aftermarket Front pads (Hawk, EBC) apparently with no problems.. Did you order them stateside, or in the country you reside in. Which PN's did you buy?

Acc-Man

·
Registered
8 Posts
THANK THE LORD....Mate you have saved my bacon :woot:.. I recently bought a full set of EBC front and rear pads and discs and after looking at numerous photos on here off rear pads I started getting worried that the pads I Bought would not fit due to the differences (EU pads have little steel thingy's on them).
You my freind have saved me a very Embarrassing call to my brakes supplier.

·
Aussie Aussie Aussie
455 Posts
the most basic for us here in Aus and also for the UK is the headlights. The beam angle is positioned for a left hand drive. Giving oncoming traffic a nasty beam in the eyes. Unless you modify to suit of course.

·
Registered
709 Posts
And we have headlight washers and auto-leveling sensors for the xenon headlights, the TSX does not.
So be aware of using suspension designed for TSX only, you need to check if the front left shock absorber has the bracket for the front auto-leveling sensor.
And regarding aftermarket rear camber kits as it will require additional work to re-fit the rear auto-leveling sensor in the back.
More info here: http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-g...uro-cl7-cl9-auto-leveling-hid-headlights.html

Also regarding transmission, the TSX has a 4.7 final drive and a longer 1st gear, we have a shorter 1st gear and a 4.3 FD, the rest of the gears are the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts