Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hopefully im posting this in the right section if i am not then i appologize right of the bat

most of you guys know i own a 2008 TSX 6MT with roughly 45K on it. Got it last February with 34K+ on the clock. I also posted that i have been rarely experiencing issues with my AirBag light in the center of the guages ( lights up orange and goes away after few seconds )

Now to this new issue, the first time this happened i ignored it because i thought i might have done it by accident. Basically i have my Dimmer set to the brightest setting all the time. recently the Dimmer switched by itself to the lowest setting while i was driving around. I didnt touch it, my hands were no where near the switch at all it just beeped and whamo it reset itself to the lowest setting. Has anyone ever had this happen to them ??? im starting to think that this Dimmer issue and the AirBag issue might be tied together somehow and that i might be dealing with some sort of more serious electrical problem ??? any ideas what could be causing this ???? thanks in advance fam !!

~De5

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Bardi, no i do not, only aftermarket electronic component i have is my Alpine head unit which i hooked up with the T Harness that splices the factory head units power to the Alpine. everything else remains stock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.