Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did this install in 40 degrees in my dark garage so dont bitch too much about the pics. :)

also I have only done the fronts so far as it snowed the other day too. and they have not been bedded just yet

I wanted rotors that were completely coated to avoid the rust stripe. I also got dimpled vs. drilled to avoid any cracking.

the pads are posiquiet ceramic direct replacement for LESS DUST.

ok here we go.

the rotors

drivers side

behind the stocker

side by side oem vs adams

ohhhhh ahhhhh

teaser behind my 19s

passenger side

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok so i snuck out this morning for a set of bed in runs. they recommend (10) 60-10-60 stops then a cool down run. they recommend 2 of these.

I did the first 10. i never did that many before but I followed the instructions.

the front look good on the pad surface....mostl;y clean.....the rear look like they need another set...you can see some white looks like pad material. its supposed to snow starting about dusk through tomorrow so the next 10 will have to wait.

cant tell you any improvement in braking yet.......but I do have that slow speed chatter that is common with these types of rotors. i think the dimples cause the noise/

a front

a rear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.