Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been checking out all the pictures of the TSX that are here... and i'm left with one really strong feeling...

Does anyone else just absolutley abhor wood trim?
I have never liked it in any car... I dont know what it is about it i just don't like it, kinda looks tacky to me... i'd like to see aluminum trim in the tsx... :)

my accord has gray interior and im thinking about changing it to the aluminium trim to match the acura tl-s...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
admin said:
eh...4eva...it's kinda weird...cause wood trim happens to be in tsx
don't betray us on this one
I know thas why i mentioned it... but.. yeah I figure it can always be modified :)
Don't worry there will be no betrayals occuring... i will OWN a TSX :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stop complaining it faux wood like the cl and tl no it doesnt belong but it only comes with the parchment leather, Wood is nice if it is real like in a Jaguar, but here it doesnt belong unless its real wood.

·
Was Here Long Ago
29 Posts
When I saw the wood, I was turned off immediately. That was a month ago at the auto show and then last night I read that black or grey leather comes with metal trim and I'm saying YES!!!!! The interior looks fookin sweet and I'm dying to get in for a test drive. The insturments are pure class as well.

·
Axing The Trolls
32 Posts
I hate fake wood in any cars, put real wood or don't (it looks cheap IMHO). A chance there's the black interior with metal trim.

But here in Canada the black interior is only available with the Purple (blue indigo :confused: ....), white and silver.
Let me guess that there will be quita a few silver TSX here in Canada (including mine next week :D ).

Why can't they bring the carbon gray or black interior with black car ???

·
TSX of the Month Winner
104 Posts
I most likely would have gotton a red TSX had it came with the ebony interior. I hate the wood trim but mostly I hate the ugly yellow leather.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know I'm not gonna get any respect for this but I love the parchment interior with the "simulated" wood trim. When I was trying to decide what car to buy I was considering the ebony interior, but I thought there was a bit too much silver trim (I was also looking at Accord V6EX and loved the silver, hated the wood). On a return trip I saw a parchment interior and I was sold. I like the color of the parchment - it looks much nicer than the usual beige, and I like the light color of the "simulated" wood trim - it looks much nicer than the cherry stain of the BMW and most other cars I've seen. I also like the simulated grain better than the birdseye grain in a lot of other cars.

Now, to take the respect level even lower, I got the black exterior, which everyone seems to be down on. I think it looks great with the parchment.

The main thing is I love the car and the less people who like these colors the more unique it'll be.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
104 Posts
Hell man, it's your car...not ours. If you like it...that's all that matters. BTW Black is a beauty in this car...well most cars.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I like the wood trim. It looks okay to me, doesn't look none too fake. They did an excellent job, considering that the tack on wood for other Honda models is fake beyond belief.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts