Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here a little DIY guide, but because my English isn't that great, I only post the pics without any comment, I hope you guys understand it.

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Great guide! Took a while to figure out how to mount mine before someone tried to jack it and broke the visors. Ended up getting oem ones later

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Great guide! Took a while to figure out how to mount mine before someone tried to jack it and broke the visors. Ended up getting oem ones later
I feel ya, brother

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
I feel ya, brother
****** be thirsty in LA... I park in the streets too since I can't get up my driveway, don't live in the nicest neighborhood so expensive goodies is out of the question for me

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
Lmao! I want a 1911 S&W 40cal. I shot my sisters fiancé's at the LA gun club and fell in love. Also tried an AK, 12 gauge shotty and the worlds strongest pistol the Smith and Western 500 cal revolver. Once I shot it everyone in the building stopped and came to look what that noise was! True elephant killer!
I wake up everyone morning praying that my genuine H and euro r badges are still on my car

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I wake up everyone morning praying that my genuine H and euro r badges are still on my car
I got my rear A emblem jacked too, haha.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Lmao! I want a 1911 S&W 40cal. I shot my sisters fiancé's at the LA gun club and fell in love. Also tried an AK, 12 gauge shotty and the worlds strongest pistol the Smith and Western 500 cal revolver. Once I shot it everyone in the building stopped and came to look what that noise was! True elephant killer!

You shot your sister's fiance? Domestic violence? LOL :laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts