Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
DDM D2S's are only $15 for a set. I have them in my BMW and they are pretty decent, but let's face it, at that price you simply cannot go wrong. 6000k FTW. Oh and great DIY write-up BTW!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry for bringing back this old thread but quick question!

Would you recommend just replacing the stock bulbs with one of these or just getting a 6000k hid kit?

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,287 Posts
Sorry for bringing back this old thread but quick question!

Would you recommend just replacing the stock bulbs with one of these or just getting a 6000k hid kit?
Personally, I don't cheap out on items I replace every few years or so. So i'd get a good pair of Osram or Philips OEM bulbs, either 4300k or 5000k. 6000k will be dimmer than stock with a bluish color.

In the end, it all depends on your budget but the best 5000k bulbs are: D2S: Osram Xenarc 66240 CBI - HID Bulbs from The Retrofit Source Inc

And the best 4300k (actually 4200k) are: D2S: Osram Xenarc 66240 SVS - HID Bulbs from The Retrofit Source Inc

·
Registered
26 Posts
Don't mean to sound dumb, but I got a 2011 and I got this part but how would you recommend actually getting to the area ? The Manuel's way was more complicated than it made it it seem, was considering just takin out the battery for the drivers side but still leaves passenger side, which have not tried yet. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks

Very much appreciate this write up. Took me about 15 min to install both. Ended up getting some eBay bulbs because DDM tuning was back ordered and drop shipped from China.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been searching online for low beam headlight replacement info with this type of illustration and comprehensive information for quite some time. WELL DONE! And in only my first day of joining the TSX club! Thx!!!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts