Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FILIPINO FURY
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if the moderator for the DIY threads reads this.. what's going on with the link? after i click 1st gen pic.. nothing pops up? is there some kind of re-construction to the DIY threads going on?:eek:hsnap:

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
if the moderator for the DIY threads reads this.. what's going on with the link? after i click 1st gen pic.. nothing pops up? is there some kind of re-construction to the DIY threads going on?:eek:hsnap:
Yup. For some reason the pictures that were hosted by the old moderator somehow got taken off. Like it expired or the host account closed. I am working on getting it back up but it's just VERY tedious. Like picking up 52 cards one by one.

When you click on the 1st gen pic, it will still direct you to the correct page. You will see a bunch of x'ed out pictures. Those link still work. You just have to guess which one is suspension, exterior, interior, etc.

·
5,036 Posts
^ Wow, how long has this been going on Danny?
I just found out a week ago. I've been scouring the net for alternate pictures. I decided if I can't find the pictures, then I'll change it all to text instead.

The original pictures were hosted off of another website so it never belonged to TSXClub. I knew that I should have saved the pictures and back it up but I would never thought these would go offline. I backed up a lot of other DIY threads but never the DIY homepage.

·
FILIPINO FURY
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry danny.. lol i forgot u were the moderator for the DIY section.. lol i shouldve PM'd you. yeah i just got my unemployment check and i wanted to do something for my car for fun. lol and the DIY threads were missing

·
5,036 Posts
it'll be easier just to make A DIY forum.
There is. It's under "Info Center" titled "DIY/FAQ Main Menu". It's a more organized view of the "Car Care / General Maintenance / DIY" subsection

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
There is. It's under "Info Center" titled "DIY/FAQ Main Menu". It's a more organized view of the "Car Care / General Maintenance / DIY" subsection
i guess that'll work. I was wondering if a full separate forum is possible. So people can post their DIY.

·
5,036 Posts
i guess that'll work. I was wondering if a full separate forum is possible. So people can post their DIY.
Like tsxclubdiy.com? Cause I'm confused on what you're implying. But people have been putting their DIY in "Car Care / General Maintenance / DIY"

I then link those threads in the "DIY/FAQ Main Menu" so it's more organized and easier to find.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts