Found a more informative listing at protuning lab with actual pics. My thoughts are a 2-1/4" pipe isn't going to flow any better than stock, so it's just going to be a bunch of noise for the sake of noise and the look. Speaking of looks, 4.5" tips are too big for the TSX in my opinion. 3"-3.5" is perfect. No idea what the muffler is included with the TSX kit since it's a generic photo. i might be willing to try the ones with the resonator canister, but not the big straight through fart cannon. Amazon reviews mention it's super loud. If it was 2.5" or even better 3" piping i would buy it just for the piping alone than swap resonators and mufflers. That's assuming it's actually 304SS which is hard to believe for $260 shipped from amazon. 10 feet of true quality 304SS tubing is close to $100 on its own.
04-08 ACURA TSX CL9 K24A2 DUAL 4.5" TIP HI-POWER CATBACK EXHAUST
Upgrading vehicle尽 exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
- i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
- High Performance JDM Racing Design
- Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
- Aggressive Deep Sound while Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
- Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
- Dual Muffler Exhaust Tips: 4.50"
- 2.25" Inlet and Piping Diameter
- 100% Brand New
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 04-08 Acura TSX CL9
(Fits Models with 2.4L K24A2 l4 DOHC Engines ONLY)