Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Superhammatime
312 Posts
Check ur local laws. In Ontario if your camber is out visibly, it's enough for police to take ur plates off and deem your car unsafe.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My sorry self just posted a thread without looking around.. This thread rocks and answered my question. Your writing isn't so bad either!!

·
Made in Indonesia
78 Posts
my bad, real noob quest.
Purchased my FF2s n should be here tomorrow or wed.
Also will be having a rear camber kit, but my question is, how low can I go in the front without front cambers? thanks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I just installed the A-Spec Suspension and A-Spec Wheels and I will definitely be installing a rear camber kit. Comparing my actual alignment specs vs Acura's spec's am at the max on my rear camber (still in within specs but at the max!). I just don't like the look of slanted wheels on the rear! So I will most definitely be ordering the Ingalls kit, makes senses what Marcus says about the ball joints on other kits.

·
TSX Noob
299 Posts
it was written well. =]

i justt purchased the ht spec type 1 coilovers, when i do get it lowered..down the road, do I need the camber kit? It's going to be my daily car and just want to ride smooth, thats all. all feedback is well appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well written and informative. Thanks for looking out for less mechanically inclined individuals like myself. lol.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts