Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been waiting for a car for a month and finally I cancelled the order tonight. I have been dealing with a man by the name of Trace Wilson and he is the worst car salesman that I have ever dealt with. Everyday it is a different excuse of why the car is not coming or why he can’t get intouch with the finance deptarment about the financing rate. I called the finance dept and they said that they never got a message from him to call me. When I walked in the manager told me that they have never lost a deal to financing rates, well they just did. Do not buy a car from Paragon Acura or deal with Trace Wilson.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
wow WTF ANOTHER neg rep for Paragon

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Im Sorry about this experence, that sucks man.... I hope this dosent Detur you from buying a TSX...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Rallye's Good

Ask For Rose...Tell Her Brent Told you to ask for her...She Handled my Car, My Dads, moms...And Really Helped me out when I Had my Transmission Problems

·
TSX of the Month Winner
209 Posts
I totally agree with you about Paragon. Everyone of the sales person and service dept ppl are all A holes. They robbed me of my money for a tint job they didnt even do and they wouldnt refund my money. Top it off they lied to me about my sachs molding saying it was damage and the funny thing is it has nothing to do with the tints. I'm never goin back there for anything again and i hope that place just burn down.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
i hate to say it.. but you think they're discriminating? which is bad too, I mean do you think they're profiling you by giving you more problems trying not to sell you the car ?
I mean I order my car, 2005 cg at w/navi and it came in about 7 days... i was hoping for a month so i can earn extra interest in the bank but it came early.... should send your friends in and test them.. get some lawyers ready.. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Rallye Acura gets my vote too. My mother bought me my first Acura Integra from there and Rose Reinhardt was the salesperson who dealt with the purchase. If i buy a TSX, i would check out Rallye first before going anywhere else.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I have an appointment with Rose on Saturday, she seems real nice. I don't think that Paragon was discriminating, I mean I went in and put a deposit on the car. Why wouldn't the saleman wanna make commision. It was as if he didn't care, and when I said I want my deposit back he was quick to answer "OK no problem." He was a real jerk.

·
Suffolk TSXer
11 Posts
Had an equally negative experience with Paragon (too long to explain) -- surprisingly ALSO with Trace Wilson. In short, my trade-in (which I was debating about whether to trade) mysteriously had the tranny go out on the way home from them! Couldnt figure the angle or reasoning until they tried to substitute a non-navi for a navi at the SAME price -- doing me a favor since I was in a jam.
Check out the Better Business Bureau site - over 50 complaints against them. IMHO they are hurting the Acura reputation...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts