Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TsX tReY
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo i was just wondering if anyone knew or had ne good pics of like two tv's in the headrest of their TSX and if anyone had ne good websites to look at like TV's for your car... Ight lat yall hope yall can help me out :wiggle:

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
If you go over to "the other site" and search for Stokeless' ride in the Gallery he's got headrest monitors. Looks sweet.

·
TsX tReY
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what is the other site can u tell me the website so i can go there n look...ight thanks

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I would but that wouldn't be fair to this site. Just open up google and search for TSX forum and I think it's the third one down the list....

Sorry to be so secretive but there's a bit of a rivalry going on. :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Yes, Dan's right. I hate that it's like that (and in fact I had myself removed as a mod here because I couldn't see it), but that's how it is. For what it's worth, "they" took this approach first and we're just following in kind. Too bad. :donno:

But please don't get mad at us. :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
larchmont said:
Yes, Dan's right. I hate that it's like that (and in fact I had myself removed as a mod here because I couldn't see it), but that's how it is. For what it's worth, "they" took this approach first and we're just following in kind. Too bad. :donno:

But please don't get mad at us. :D
Holy cow...I didn't even know...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I don't like the idea of having TVs in cars, too much of a distraction IMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts