Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm about to get this 08 TSX on Monday. It's four hours away so this will be my first time seeing it. I saw the color on the website (Arctic Blue Pearl) but given the photos I was under the impression it was a dark blue color. After googling ABP tonight I now realize how bright and light the color is. Kind of upsetting because I really prefer the darker blue color and I hate how these pictures threw me off.

So anyways, does this look ABP to you? You can see the true color a bit better in the wheel pics due to close up flash, but it still doesn't look ABP.

Upsetting since I'm not a huge fan of ABP but am so excited for the car I might just say screw it and get it anyways :(

For those of you with ABP, how have people reacted to the color? To me it just reminds me of the subaru wrx with the gold rims and I hate that look :(

Cars for Sale: 2008 Acura TSX w/ Navigation in McMurray, PA 15317: Sedan Details - 345976577 - AutoTrader.com

·
Registered
550 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.