1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
but NDP is doing better than last time...good already... :grinno:

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
everyone is bitching about Gordie but to be honest he is not THAT bad...better than that Carol James (I think she won her area?)

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
SAZABI said:
that's the thing we don't want to see...
go fuk NDP, go to hell!!!
omg, i just found out i mis-understand ur first post...

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
You should have seen the postings we had here at Microsoft.

Man, talk about bashing the NDP. :laugh:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
I like the liberal and support them too, cuz they are pro-business, but they have gone too far, they occupy every seat in the provincial government, except for maybe one or two seats.

this is not good, cuz gordon cambell can do to his whim without opposition accoutablity due to the simple fact their is no opposition. the whole point of living here is to livie in a democratic government society, not a totalism government controlled all by one party, we don't want it meesed up like they have it in the states. WE NEED a balanced government! and no matter how much iI hate the NDP , they are the only people that can hold the Liberal accountable, and and keep the Liberals in line, we need some one inside to keep the liberals in check and blow the wistle on what another party is doing.

Actually i'm happy with the results, The liberals are still in power, but the NDP has like 37 seats now, so the goverment is more balanced!

we need some green party and Marjhana party reps here lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts