Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on another forum and thought it'd be fun. Pretty much how it works is to finish the sentence "Don't you hate it when...", so I'll start it off.

Don't you hate it when...

You forget to set your alarm clock and you're late to work. :banghead:

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
You set your alarm clock and it's on PM instead of AM :banghead:

·
5,036 Posts

·
5,036 Posts
Serve yourself a bowl of cereal and find little or no milk in the fridge :ugh:
Haha. No milk is fine. I can always pour the cereal back in the box. But little milk is fml. Can't pour partially soggy cereal back in the box, forcing me to eat the whole thing

·
pedal damn it
2,898 Posts
when I park far away from everyone yet ONE person always decides to park next to me. Urg.
This also applies when u find an empty row of seats at the movies and some moron decides to sit right next to u.
...same goes for the urinals. Really bro? Of all the urinals to choose from and u gotta stand right next to me and check out my junk!? Take a picture, it'll last longer. :squint: Fukn' weirdos!! (f)(l)(a)(

·
5,036 Posts
This also applies when u find an empty row of seats at the movies and some moron decides to sit right next to u.
...same goes for the urinals. Really bro? Of all the urinals to choose from and u gotta stand right next to me and check out my junk!? Weirdos!! :squint:
Haha, one time I was taking a shit in a room with ten stalls. Nobody was in there so I just chose a random stall. Then someone came in and chose the stall next to me. I'm like WHY!?!?!

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
when you hear the parking authority beeping becuase its street cleaning time and you forgot... jump off your bed half butt naked with your hair all ****ed up and go outside and you gotten a ticket all ready...lol...

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
^ LOL Alternate side parking rules FTL...

Don't you hate it when you spend 15 mins looking for a parking spot, after parking few blocks away you walk up to an empty spot at your destination.

Happens to me all the time at work :-/

·
n/a
8,573 Posts
which reminds me:
go to small gym parking lot. you're the first in line with people waiting behind you. don't want them to cut up front so you inch forward to practically say no bitch. Inch a bit to much, to find out a car behind you pulls out. Person behind you turns on signal. FFFFUUUUU

·
Registered
211 Posts
When you spend over an hour washing and waxing your car then 10 minutes later some pigeon with diarrhea let's loose all over your roof, hood and windows!

·
Registered
211 Posts
A cop gets behind you so you feel like you have to go the speed limit. Then you get tired of driving slow so you make a turn just so he won't be behind you but he makes the same turn. How many times can you try to get him from being behind you before you start to look suspicious?

·
Registered
321 Posts
...same goes for the urinals. Really bro? Of all the urinals to choose from and u gotta stand right next to me and check out my junk!? Take a picture, it'll last longer. :squint: Fukn' weirdos!! (f)(l)(a)(
lol the movie thing also pisses me off!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I hate it when the person driving in front of me switches lanes and after he is already on my lane then he turns his turning signals..

1 - 20 of 67 Posts