Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
07 Aspect kit
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 07 tsx, problem just started all the door lock's works with remote and switch, but the manual lock stopped locking the other door?, if I'm not mistaken if you push the manual switch down it should lock all other door's? Anyone have this problem?

·
Registered
657 Posts
By manual switch are you referring to the actual lock itself that's on the door panel (goes up and down corresponding to whether its locked or unlocked?) -- OR the switch located by the interior door handle?

Regardless, I believe only the driver side door switch mechanism (up and down thing) will lock all doors, the rest will simply lock that specific door it was done on.

Still unclear on what your referring to...

·
Registered
652 Posts
It's suppose to be when you hit the open button on the remote
ONCE for the driver door
TWICE for all doors

When locking it's the same. It will beep when it is all locked.

As for the switch near the window switches, it's once to open all and once to lock all. I hardly use the door lock so don't quote me on that.

The actual lock beside the window it should just be what JHMCL9 said. The driver side door switch will lock all doors, the rest will lock that specific door.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Sorry for the bad grammar, by manual switch I mean the one that goes up and down on the panel, when I push it down it's not locking other door's but it self.
From my understanding the only one that will lock all the other doors is in fact just the driver side one. So if your pushing down on that manual switch, it should lock the others...

Can you confirm which one your pressing down?

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm pushing the driver door, the other 3 are not locking with it?
Strange, could be your actuator or just simply the settings in your MID.

With the key in the ignition, turn it to accessory, and with your steering wheel controls hit the arrow up button for a few seconds. You should reach the advance settings/preferences menu. Try to see what the door lock settings are set to, play around with each one and test your door.

Let us know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.