Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey anyone know where can i buy some door visors for cheap?

acura wanted 250 for them

i knwo the sales manager so he told me the cost and it was 198 bucks

thats a freaking ripoff
 

·
yes, i am a bitch
Joined
·
2,502 Posts
if u are spending 250 for a oem door visor...i would suggest go to aj and get the honda access one...which i think looks better than oem law...just my opinion...hehe

$198 is still a little too much...should try other dealers... :)
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
go to hondacuraworld.com

they are like less than 100 usd
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
5,350 Posts
Zigen said:
if u are spending 250 for a oem door visor...i would suggest go to aj and get the honda access one...which i think looks better than oem law...just my opinion...hehe

$198 is still a little too much...should try other dealers... :)
Kit wants to get visor from Seattle... any dealer in that area?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
198 bucks is the cost price from dealer

how much is the ajr one?
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Bomboi said:
198 bucks is the cost price from dealer

how much is the ajr one?
AJ is selling $220+/-
Hey, go to hondacuraworld.com
very reliable. Neochaser bought his bodykit there.

Bender :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bender Unit said:
AJ is selling $220+/-
Hey, go to hondacuraworld.com
very reliable. Neochaser bought his bodykit there.

Bender :thumbsup:

hmm really? its like 89 bucks usd plus hipping and exhange it comes out to liek 150 bucks doens't it?
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Bomboi said:
hmm really? its like 89 bucks usd plus hipping and exhange it comes out to liek 150 bucks doens't it?


free shipping w/in states... handling charge is like 3 bucks or something
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
NeoChaser said:
and then just install it b4 u cross the 49th hehe
Exactly, Just stick them onto the windows what ever you can.
I thought you know how to ship to port robert or something to save on shipping...
anyway, hondacuraworld.com is the sure way to go.

Bender:thumbsup:
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
that's wut i did when i bought the ebony floor mats... drove down there with out any
and put them on .. put some dust on the carpets... and drove back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
neo ..... do they sell other parts of the car ?
like not option parts .. but original parts ..
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top