Acura TSX Forum banner

Draining Battery On 06 Honda

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  vat 
#1 ·
I have a 2006 RHD honda accord cl7 made for the JDM,this is the sister car for the acura tsx and every 2-3 days i am unable to start when the car is park overnight i understand it maybe the bluetooth module but i can't seem to locate this device i have check the kick panel and only find the electronic steering module at that location my alternator was checked and it has no fault, can anyone help me to locate this module or any other suggestion has how to solve this problem

#5 ·
Can you provide us with some images of the kick panel areas?

I'm not too familiar with the JDM model but I would suggest to check if theres a module hidden behind other modules. Also check under the dome lights as it might be hidden in the roof.

For the US version, we have it under the passenger side kick panel with 2 or 3 green plug harnesses attached to it and the module should have a bluetooth logo on it.

Hope this helps.

#6 ·
Hey guys my battery draining problem is over. A friend of mine who install aftermarket radio in cars told me that there is a brain inside the car trunk on the right side i should check it i remove the liner inside the trunk and i did see a module inside i unplug the two wire harness from that module i also got the wiring diagram for that made car which pointed to that module as the bluetooth and navigation module 2 in one all that was done on february 21 and up until this day i have not experience a battery drain problem on 2006 cl7 honda accord JDM.Thanks all of you for the effort and advice you share. BIG UP UNUH SELF.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.